We're currently looking for someone to join our growing business as a Senior Back-end Developer (C#/.NET) to take ownership of a specific projects.
We are delighted to announce the opportunity for someone who is passionate about software development on digital platforms and mobile technology to join our team.
You will have worked in software development for a few years as part of a development team.
Taking ownership of a specific projects, you will take on maintaining and developing it into a full system, including helping with rollout and ongoing support. You may also be asked to assist on other projects in the business, and future projects for other clients.
We’re all about innovation in our work, so you will have the opportunity to learn on new platforms and tools as you go, expanding your experience and knowledge.
You will be observant, have good attention to detail, and will be able to communicate with clarity and confidence when interacting with another developers and project managers and QAs.
- Take responsibility for anything from modules of code on larger projects, through to entire projects
- Provide estimates, and help the team delivery to them
- Promote the use of clean, scalable code throughout the company
- Contribute to improving our development process and culture
- Analyse complicated issues in existing code, and help resolve them
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in an engineering role
- An in-depth knowledge of the C# language, .NET SDK and commonly used third-party libraries
- Exposure to mobile technologies (native and hybrid), platforms, and tools
- Experience in object-oriented programming and design patterns
- Ability and desire to write, develop and implement automated test cases and test suites
- Demonstrable experience in building high-volume, scalable, multi-tiered systems
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent experience
- Good communication skills
- Knowledge of Azure and/or AWS and SignaIR would be advantageous
- Experience with performance testing is desired
- Experience working in an Agile environment would be a bonus
- Ability or prior experience working on other Microsoft technologies such as Windows Phone, desktop and tablet would be useful
What we offer
- Quarterly bonus scheme (based on company performance)
- Training budget
- Pension scheme
- Private healthcare insurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Friendly open work environment
- Free breakfast
- Central London location
- Great clients
If this role is something you or someone you know might be interested in, please send your latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you.