We're currently looking for someone to join our growing business as a UI Designer.
Having tripled in size over the last four years, Future Platforms has experienced significant growth and success. The company holds a stellar roster of clients that includes Domino’s Pizza, First Group and Workspace. We are planning to further expand this year, continuing to deliver forward-thinking, best-in-class solutions for our existing and new client base.
You will have worked in digital agency, designing mobile and web products. Working alongside UX/UI team, you will be designing the best visual strategy for our top clients.
We’re all about innovation in our work, so you will have the opportunity to learn on new tools as you go, expanding your experience and knowledge.
You will be observant, have good attention to detail, and will be able to communicate with clarity and confidence when interacting with other designers, project managers and developers. You will be capable of implementing design specification and visual standards on different platforms.
- Working as a part of UX/UI team, designing products and features from wireframe to final visual design across iOS, Android and Web products
- Designing and prototyping beautiful UI, creating interactive prototypes and animation
- Collaborating in a cross-functional team of developers, QA experts and project managers to solve complex problems
- Learning new tools and techniques, expanding your experience and knowledge
- Significant experience working as u UI designer on digital products
- Solid knowledge and understanding of how to apply UI design methodologies to iOS, Android and Web products
- Good experience with design and prototyping software such as Sketch, Figma, XD, Zeplin, Principal After Effects and Invision
- Great attention to detail and ability to communicate with clarity and confidence
- Experience creating visual design guidelines and project documentation
- Understanding of how to apply the methodologies of user interface design and research to website/mobile and product development
What we offer
- Friendly open working environment
- Central London location
- Training budget
- Private healthcare insurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Pension scheme
- Bonus scheme
- Great clients and brilliant team
If this role is something you or someone you know might be interested in, please send your latest CV to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you.
IMPORTANT NOTE: ALL CANDIDATES HAVE TO BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN UK.