We're currently looking for someone to join our growing business as a Senior QA Engineer to enrich their skills via and grow as part of a team in the heart of digital innovation.
We are delighted to announce the opportunity for someone who is passionate about software development on digital platforms and mobile technology to join our team.
You will have worked in software development or digital marketing for a several years as part of a QA team. You will have skills in using test tools. Understanding of automation testing will be beneficial.
Working alongside the mobile development team, you will be helping to reproduce and debug issues raised. You’ll have an opportunity to impact on important decisions around the quality of our products.
We’re all about innovation in our work, so you will have the opportunity to learn on new platforms and tools as you go, expanding your experience and knowledge.
You will be observant, have good attention to detail, and will be able to communicate with clarity and confidence when interacting with developers and project managers. You will be capable of comparing multiple sources of documentation in order to recognise discrepancies and issues.
- Writing test plans for products in early and late stages of development
- Executing tests, both planned and exploratory
- Performing regression tests for new and old products
- Logging bugs that effectively communicate issues and their impact
- Helping developers to reproduce and debug issues raised
- Interacting with the team
- Writing test reports for internal and external use
- Extensive experience working as a QA Engineer
- An understanding of the requirements and challenges of testing
- Background in native app testing is a must
- Experience working in both Agile and Waterfall environments
- API testing
- Knowledge of proxy tools
- Writing test plans, test cases
- Good understanding of various tools and how best to utilise them
- Automation testing is a plus
What we offer
- Quarterly bonus scheme (based on company performance)
- Training budget
- Pension scheme
- Private healthcare insurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Friendly open work environment
- Free breakfast
- Central London location
- Great clients
If this role is something you or someone you know might be interested in, please send your latest CV to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you.