We are currently looking for an exceptional Content Marketer/Copywriter to join our company. Your role will be to create engaging content, and design and execute marketing campaigns across variety of social media channels.
With the recent growth, much of our focus and effort has been on servicing new business for our existing clients. To ensure that our growth continues we are introducing this new role, which will have a focus on writing content to support our marketing activity. This content would include newsletters, blog posts, articles and social posts. In addition, as a copywriter you will be required to help through the agency. Work to support project for clients with website or app copy, release descriptions for app. In addition, you would help out with proposal writing to ensure that the document produced multiple staff have a consistent tone, read well, are grammatically correct and free of typos.
You will have worked in marketing or as a copywriter for at least 1 year, either as a part of a team or as a sole person.
Working alongside our Managing Director to deliver the content-led marketing strategy, you will be responsible for researching, writing blog articles and social media posts, and executing our marketing campaigns.
You will use a number of native and third-party tools to manage our social media presence, as well as conduct online user research and monitor marketing analytics in order to review our performance across web, social media, and email communications. You may also be asked to research for new business opportunities.
You will be passionate about new technologies, have good attention to detail, and will be able to communicate with clarity and confidence when interacting with development, project management and QA teams.
- Conduct research (internal interviews/desk research) about digital content topics
- Manage and execute campaigns for Future Platforms across different channels such as social media, emails and newsletters amongst others
- Update content on our website
- Explore new ways to reach a broader audience
- Monitor marketing analytics to review our performance across web, social media (LinkedIn, Twitter…) and email/newsletter
- Conduct online user research using tools such as Google Consumer Surveys
- Develop and run Google AdWords campaigns
- Review leads for new business and opportunities
- Generate competitor and market research reports for clients or new business leads
- Provide input and support to new business proposal
- Fantastic written skills
- 1 year+ experience working in a marketing department or as a copywriter
- Delivering campaigns through different social media channels
- Experience researching and writing content about digital, mobile and technology topics
- Email marketing
- Experience working with CRM platforms
- Knowledge of WordPress would be beneficial
- Experience with Google AdWords is a plus
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to manage your own project timelines
What we offer
- Friendly open working environment
- Central London location
- Training budget
- Private healthcare insurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Pension scheme
- Bonus scheme
- Great clients
If this role is something you or someone you know might be interested in, please send your latest CV to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you.